Reviews for "Phantasma"

i have a feeling she's the type to turn invisible the second she starts taking off her underwear XD

Gotta admit I love how the way she moves. Very fluid, smooth animation, & the coloring is spot-on. Considering she is a Ghost it's fine she doesn't have much shading. I appreciate how made her look mature. Great job as always.

* Jaw dropping * whoa. Shouldn't that be judged as [T] instead of [M] though? i thought that [M] was if there's any nude body parts shown… Damn i love this loop

Gifs where that little bit of booty is visible from the back as the woman goes from quarter view to frontal view will always be favorite-worthy in my book.

SUCH A FUCKING GHOST I LIKE IT