Reviews for "Newgrounds' Illuminatimas"

This turned out really great! I even found some unclickable symbolism in the backgrounds of some of these. Not everyone who participated, is listed on the Credits & Info part of this page, but their contributions to this collab, have not gone unnoticed or unappreciated ;)

Thanks to everyone who made a piece for this thing, it's fantastic!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Fixed the credits stuff, I was heading out immediately after I published the game!
Yeah, there's a few references I left out. I didn't realise how much stuff could be related to the Illuminati! I did some tweaking on a few pics to avoid confusion, so I hope I didn't offend some of the contributors.

Hope you get some vicarious joy for Christmas!

OMG, Now I believe in Illuminati, thanks for open my eyes for those cursed rats that want to conquer the world by drawing their strange symbols. :D

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

There's a list of illuminati symbol-drawing scumbags in the credits. Send some hate mail to them!
And have a merry Christmas, too

XD I luv this game but im stuck on the illuminatis 5 stars thoe

Very fun finding the hidden images. One need to find the last all seeing eye which still alludes me…

my eyes hurt but i couldn't stop till i found every thing hahaha!! good game loved it ^-^