Reviews for "Newgrounds' Illuminatimas"

My god, it all make senses. I used to think the people are crazy for the Illuminating but my eyes are awake and now I know the truth. I am so ashamed for not believing it in the first place. [Blah blah Shrek and Obama something something hashtags and dumb words with all caps and stuff.]

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

We're glad you have seen the light, child. Join our movement, put on this tinfoil hat and spread the message!

(... and that message is "Merry Christmas!")

How do i get the 2nd to last medal?

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I'd prefer not to say, since any hint would make it incredibly obvious, and it's a secret medal.
But you will still be able to obtain the secret medal once you have completed the game.

Merry Christmas!

Fantastic game! Even after Christmas it is still fun, I think there should be more games just like this. I do find it funny how everyone is complaining about that last eye and I need 1 more of everything BUT the eyes. Oh well. Merry post-Christmas!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I've got a feeling that people will be annoyed with me after the 5th of January, since the 50pt secret medal is time-dependant.

Looks like you foud all the stuff eventially, so great job! Have some good holidays!

This game is odd ... but it`s so much fun! ...
Could someone help me get the secret medal? It`s the only left and I don`t have any idea ._.

Can't find that last skullhead.