Reviews for "Newgrounds' Illuminatimas"

This game is odd ... but it`s so much fun! ...
Could someone help me get the secret medal? It`s the only left and I don`t have any idea ._.

what? the newgrounds logo wasn't an illuminati symbol? i smell something fishy.

hii nice game, took a me a while to find most of them. Im still missing one though, but ill search for it another time. BTW the save game doesnt seem to work. OR am I doing something wrong to load ?

keep up the good work and im looking forward to see more!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I think the Saving feature works, sorry. I'm having no problem with it, I haven't updated the game recently and nobody else has commented on it :(

Thanks, and hope your new year is a good one!

Can someone tell me what the other secret references are, I've no idea what I'm looking for, got everything else though.

This game is confusing but fun at the same dang time!! I love this game so much and I want MOAR illuminati.