Reviews for "Newgrounds' Illuminatimas"

Illuminati LADY!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

:s erm..

some of these made me smash my face against a wall because they we're so obvious but i couldnt find them :/

666/666 would illumiante again

Darn it missed it for one day well there is always next year, but anyways as always good job mates your collabs are amazing keep up the good work and happy new year.

I love this game! Everyone who participated is a great artist, and have had fun looking for all of the Illuminati, 666, skulls, owls, and other references. I am not able to find everything, some of the symbols are very well hidden. Great game, and if there is another collab like this next year, I would love to participate!