Reviews for "Newgrounds' Illuminatimas"

wow this turned out so awesome! loving everyone's art. I'm stilling missing a few symbols but I will find em all D: *grabs magnifying glass*

Thanks Mattashi.

I can't really thank you enough for the music, btw. People mention how much the music is so fitting for the collab, and I'm really impressed that you managed to put it together within 2 days of my audio forum request. For making something critical for the project, it's good to know that there are dependable people out there.

... and have a Merry Christmas!

This turned out really great! I even found some unclickable symbolism in the backgrounds of some of these. Not everyone who participated, is listed on the Credits & Info part of this page, but their contributions to this collab, have not gone unnoticed or unappreciated ;)

Thanks to everyone who made a piece for this thing, it's fantastic!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Fixed the credits stuff, I was heading out immediately after I published the game!
Yeah, there's a few references I left out. I didn't realise how much stuff could be related to the Illuminati! I did some tweaking on a few pics to avoid confusion, so I hope I didn't offend some of the contributors.

Hope you get some vicarious joy for Christmas!

illmuminarty 420 confirmed

iliminimty confimty
(merry christmas!)

Another fantastic job by the folks at the Art Forum!
It was neat being part of this and seeing everything come together. Hope to see another collaboration soon! Merry Christmas!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Merry Christmas, Cairos, and thanks!
Back in the old days the art forum ran a few collabs, but they tend not to get a great response from reviewers since people don't want to sit through slide shows.

I'd like to see more interactive collabs, but ideas are hard to come by.

Illuminati Confirmed!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

A "Merry Christmas" is now pending!