For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Newgrounds' Illuminatimas"

awesome! but i still need to find one last eye ;-;

Always the last eye :(
Merry Christmas, chap.

OMG, Now I believe in Illuminati, thanks for open my eyes for those cursed rats that want to conquer the world by drawing their strange symbols. :D

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

There's a list of illuminati symbol-drawing scumbags in the credits. Send some hate mail to them!
And have a merry Christmas, too

Many great artists provided wonderful work in the gallery.
The medals work, and I earned them all.

Bugger.
... merry Christmas!

Funny thing - I've found 666 that is not clickable. It is on the picture with smiling Santa from JackDCurleo on the bottom right box with glowing insides.

...
...
... crap, there is. [face in hands] I'll fix that.
Merry Christmas!

Amazing collab as usual. Thanks to Turkey for organizing it and to my fellow artist to contribute such amazing art, it was an honor to be a part of this. Happy Holidays.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks Creepy, glad you like being a part of art collabs. Merry Christmas!