Reviews for "Newgrounds' Illuminatimas"

at the beginning I have to admit that I could not find anything, but I was looking for more than half an hour .. by some postcards repelled me due to the general gloom and depressing music with the famous "hohoho". whether this is to be holy? judge for yourselves

lol

Great art collab game, really enjoyed finding everything. However, it denied me all the medals. I haven't gotten a single one, and I feel a little disappointed after making the effort for them.

Despite that, really enjoyed the game. I hope that whatever caused me not to get my medals gets fixed soon.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I don't really know what to say to you guys who are missing out on medals, since I can see that there are people who are currently obtaining them. I reckon it's a problem on your end, and it may be worth trying another web-browser or updating Flash and seeing if there is any change. If it works/doesn't work for you, send me a PM so I can let somebody know.

Have a good New Year, by the way.

It was a fun little game! Although the owl in the stocking in the bottom right hand corner bothered me because it didn't count. I thought i just wasn't clicking in right so I spent like 10 minutes trying to click it lol. It was fun other than that though! I got ALL the medals!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I'm still reluctant to award people for that owl, since for me all the viewer sees is a brown thing with eyes. I don't really want people to think the other references are half-hidden (I think the others are all completely out in the open) and sours their game, so I'll take the punches of people who were annoyed by that one owl.

I'm really glad you had fun, though, and that you've managed to get all the medals. Good job, and have a Happy New Year!

Haha, this was fun. Nice art for a collab, too!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks Kajenx! Looking forward to your next game.
Have a great New Year.

Took me for every to find the last eye...
But I got it in Wooley's... provocative photo op...

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

:) I find cats sexy, too.
Have a great New Year!