Reviews for "My Friend Pedro: Arena"

Honestly, this game would be better if it was not a simplified version of the original. Still fun though.

Woah!! It is Epic! I like it,But i would like it more if There was a story Well,At least,is So Cool! 5/5

Oh look, an awesome game arena, what could possibly go wrong? :D

A fun game! Plenty of action, plenty of creativity, plenty of fun details like that Pedro guy and all his usefully psychotic advice. :P Plenty of weapons and levels to rampage through too, and the controls are great, a nice blend of ragdoll physics and regular control. Only thing I don't like is the fact that it's an arena, I picture this as an actual game, with missions, a story, etc... it'd be fantastic!! There are way too few shoot-em-up games in Flash with such elaborate physics. Maybe something for the future! Keep it going!

-cd-

Try standing between the two doors on the top floor of the first map with a knife. You can kill everyone before they draw their weapons, and enemies come out consistently after uzis come out. I milked it for 500 kills before I got bored. How far can you take the killstreak?