Reviews for "Flying Pigs"

interesting game but the camera positioning makes me crazy
music is really awesome!

deathink responds:

Thanks man, yeah, It was pretty much my first game made way back in 2011. I made a lot of mistakes, but I have learned a l lot from them.

I found this to be quite a good game. It wasn't as hard as you made it out to be. What did annoy me was when the teleporting came out. I appreciate how good the graphics are. It is not one of my favorites, though. Flying pigs never get old.

Hey, we've released Duke Nukem Forever! That guy's voice is kind of annoying. There's always something new for him to discuss in a level. I will admit that the overall concept is pretty funny. Everything's laid out in a fancy manner.

This voices were funny and the challenge was pretty good. A bit of thought required to win some of the levels, but if that wasn't the case this wouldn't be a real puzzle game. A few small bugs, a random death here and there for no apparent reason. If I had one real complaint it would be that portals were "tutorialled" poorly. The small visual effect displaying that there is a "suction" portal and a "discharge" portal helps, but the explanation never really hints at that at all. The concept of portals are typically assumed to be bidirectional. I think allowing the portals to switch directions allows the puzzles to be a bit more complex and isn't a bad idea in and of itself, but it should have been explained better, is all.

deathink responds:

Yeah, I hate making proper tutorials. It's something I just got to get over, but I am from the nes days when the there was no tutorial, so they always look odd. Thanks for playing, and the review.

WHY U NO FIX GLITCHESS!?!? Want some pound cake?! Overall four stars great gameplay but these glitches killed my fun...QUINOAAAA!!

how the hell do I secret wall?