Reviews for "Flying Pigs"

This is one of my favorite games here at Newgrounds; I really don't know why.

Maybe it's because of the varied gameplay of the game, maybe it's because of the music (good choices) or maybe it's just because the pig is one of my favorite animals. I don't know.

The truth, this game is not very difficult; I even dare to say that it's quite fun and addictive.

The only problem is that there is a glitch that, more than making it difficult, makes it unfair. When you become small, for some reason the hit detection fails and causes you to die instantly; It's as if they had crushed you. I really don't know how to explain it well.

Outside of that, I just love this game. I had played it a long time ago, and even today I don't get tired of it. All my 5 stars to this.

Sorry for my bad English.

Great game but I find it impossible to get all the letters on lv23, its not just a few pixel-distance missing, but a fair bit. Could it be an Flash/tech issue? The game is 2 years old now and, from what I noticed, movement-time is often the 1st thing that gets affected when using Flash versions created after the game was created.

how pass lv5

how the hell do I secret wall?

Getting gold in all levels wasn't that hard and I think there should have been a medal for that. Seems your play testers were just crap at the game. Although I must admit that the gold medal from level 28 came a bit too easily with the game counting death as a victory(some 80 seconds but not updated to High Scores).