Reviews for "Xmas Pay Rise"

Story, design of characters, and characters got ya three stars full. The action to final free build up was half because I felt like I had to do a lot repetitively only to get a short position of fucking with no auto play of the teasing parts so I could enjoy them fully. The second half star was from the ending being funny although I would love for them to try more positions and anal. Plus if he HD to sneek out with his clothes and new pay check, it would have made a excellent conclusion! This could even caption as the prequel to the other sneek and fuck Mrs Clause games as the origin of how they started the affair ( and added a elf or too) while Santa's late workshops have been female elf plentiful. I like these but leave space to improve areas and create a bigger story.

If getting a raise were that easy...lol good effort.

I really like your games most of time,but I wish you guys would go back to using the anime esque art style like MNF Kingdom or Office Romance. Still a good game though.

With the guy before he's right like fully spot on. still i like the flash version too.

The creampie at the end won my heart <3