Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Xmas Pay Rise"

I know these are your games, but we'd all really like it if the boobs were about half the size you make them.

Story, design of characters, and characters got ya three stars full. The action to final free build up was half because I felt like I had to do a lot repetitively only to get a short position of fucking with no auto play of the teasing parts so I could enjoy them fully. The second half star was from the ending being funny although I would love for them to try more positions and anal. Plus if he HD to sneek out with his clothes and new pay check, it would have made a excellent conclusion! This could even caption as the prequel to the other sneek and fuck Mrs Clause games as the origin of how they started the affair ( and added a elf or too) while Santa's late workshops have been female elf plentiful. I like these but leave space to improve areas and create a bigger story.

4 and half because the pleasure causes screen tearing

Must say for a Vadim game I was quite surprised by the amount of clipping graphics and broken frames there were in the game.
also I've never understood the Macro fetish a lot of New Ground adult game creators seem to have

I like it but I have to give a 3 because of the overkill on the boobs. I still love your games, but do all of them have to have big ass tits that you can't even see the rest of their bodies?