Reviews for "Super Bunny World"

Not bad! The visuals are clean and cheerful (the reflection on the water is, in particular, a nice touch) and the music is appropriate and well-composed. The sound effects, although of good quality, sometimes cut out upon continuing from a game over.

The controls, although not as tight as the game you're imitating, are decent. You did a good job of recreating the basic gameplay of Super Mario Brothers, and the medals do a good job of giving the player something to aim for in an endless-run game. It seems you have to click NEAR the pause button instead of ON it when using the mouse, so although the inclusion of touch controls is a very impressive element, you may need to tighten up how they map to the screen.

I like Mario clones, but the contros here are too slippery and the invincibility time after hit too short. Then is the fact that is just an endless run...

This games is okay. I got bored with it pretty quick, but I can see the appeal. If you were in the mood for something mario-esque than this is for you, but I wasn't super impressed.

The game be a lot better. The graphics were fine, but also, unoriginal - too close to looking like Mario. The controls were just frustrating. Too floaty, too slipperly, just did not have a solid feel to them. Gameplay... boring. If you're going to make a game like Mario, make sure the controls are better, and add life extensions.

This game felt like a mixed-bag.

Pros:
- Simple and fun time waster
- Could probably get used to the controls
- Decent music

Cons:
- The controls feel like they have a delayed input
- The gameplay is rather slow even before you pick up the Speed Down power-ups

Overall, not great; but not bad either.