Reviews for "Rig - Epic Orchestra: Enhanced"

Very good!

This is epic but it could be more epic.
Very nice job!

10/10 for the whole thing!

Sweet!

This track... sounds so familiar... You wouldn't by any chance be Crodian would you?

This is very similar to his epic orchestra piece, however for the time being I shall assume that you are indeed Crodian as it seems he stopped submitting the same day you submitted this.

If that is the case, I found you again Crodian!

In any case, i've already told you about how I felt that percussional work was so original, really it was damn entertaining.

I think after the breakdown, and that RIPPING french horn came in, that was really something else to experience! It gave it so much more epic, so much more power. However I also felt this section was too full, too much going on, the strings that came in later (or could be very high pitched horns, not sure), overpowered nearly everything, instruments were GRABBING for space to present their melodies, and it became hard to listen to.

I think removing a layer near the end would have made the piece much more hearable, the new string and french horn addition would have been ample to cover for the replaced instruments.

All in all, great stuff, this is still one of my favourites. 5/5 for you.

Intreaging

I love orchestral pieces!
I play the violin, and I love little violin solos (maybe not solos, but when they play out a little bit more)
This song seems like there could be some sort of story behind it which I absolutely love. Great job!

The name definatly -does- say it all

n/t

Rig responds:

Thanks.
By the way, check out "Genesis" - it's a remake of this song.

I would give a 10, but 10 is so overrated :P

I thought this was better than the highest ranking song you have - Interlude. It has a repeat-song potential. I like to look for ambient songs that are good to hear when you want to enjoy it by itself, or put as a comfortable bg music when studying.

Rig responds:

Then you might like Monastery, Raining Grey (it's a long loop), Genesis, Progress, Organic Loop (sample from an upcoming song), Nebula...

Thanks for the underrated review!