Reviews for "A Christmas Quest"

Very good game, I got every medal within about 15 minutes, but still a fun game, but can you either make the credits shorter or only show the first time you beat santa, anyhow this game is perfect. forget the Mario reference YOU MADE A ZELDA REFERENCE AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS 5/5 Kids should be playing masterpieces like this, not call of doody or grand theft not-o. Five stars.

This is so addicting!

Great game. As what was already said, the only thing I would change would be to make the game a bit longer. There's no drive to reach any level higher than 15, unless you wanna max everything out just because you want to . There are no trophies for maxing out strength or reaching the best level so once you hit level 15, the replay value drops to almost nothing. Other than that, the game was awesome.

It's pretty good, but I found the Golden Astronaut Token, and it won't give me the medal. Other than that, this game is pretty amazing.

fun simple game it's great but could you add a pause button when fighting and a flee button :3