Reviews for "A Christmas Quest"

Attack and defense skills are useless and this game punish whoever heavily invested into those junk skills.

Last one is soooooo hard but nice game!

Well, the introduction looked fine to me. The menu as well. But then it begun aaaand... well, unfortunately I was getting disappointed. The sounds and the music are all fine and great.
The graphics are.. matter of taste - I liked it! But then there comes the combat system and.. yea' not really my thing. First of all, the animations are not that well done - in fact, it looked ridiculous and was not really complex (although it does not have to be).
Besides that it is a good game, not perfect, but good.

ok first the combat is really stale, just swinging your sword take the fun away and dosen,t satisfy me at all second, the song playing is a comeplete copy of sonic the hedgehog twilight zone i mean, its not a remix it sounds EXACTLY like it and its very easy and short indeed if the combat was better and they added a drop of challenge i think it woul have been better

Alright, this game is fun. A bit too fun, and distracting because of all the colors and motion. But it feels good to do something distracting and fun this time of year. It's a time of rest, and this game slides in beautifully. It's the kind of game I'll tell my grandchildren about, but then forgot the name, or what website it was listed on, because I'll be in my late 70s in a cabin by myself and my dog Martha. But I'll remember the experience. Isn't the experience what all of life is about? You, the maker of this game, my friend, my brother, have given me life.

Half a star taken off because there is no true mass nirvana on Earth.