Reviews for "A Christmas Quest"

It's a fun and new experience that I, personally, enjoyed. It's a fairly simple RPG that provided me with quite the enjoyment. The medals are fairly easy to get, as long as you don't mind a little grinding. I got them all and there were no bugs or glitches.

Great game, music and gameplay are fantastic.

While not a fan of RPG's, this still delivered the goods. It's probably because I could get medals so easily at first! I couldn't get that far when it came to actually being at a higher level. I found that to be a weird restriction. I mean, I would just die if I didn't have the experience, right? Well, maybe it would be too easy then.

I love how we're getting all this Christmas stuff lately! It's tons of fun! The music is quite good as well. I like the different kinds of enemies. Didn't know a goomba would be here.

I thought that the game was simple and a bit addicting. I would have appreciated a bit more music. I also encountered a bug with the medals; because I played a bit before logging in, I cannot get the greeny or candy medals, as I have already bought them.

this game is so addicting nice job i really like it on stage 3 i battled a penguin xD
dream come true haha