Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Time Experiment"

It gets annoying when you have done 10 steps and made sure that nothing absolutely nothing, can ruin what you did... yay a bug. Why is that character walking in air suddenly? How come the movable objects levitate and other nice quirks that we more commonly refer to as glitches or bugs. And when one of them ruined your 10 minute spent planning, it's not fun. 2/10 for a fun game, although so buggy.

RodKis responds:

Physics objects created simplified, more emphasis was placed on the rewind time and puzzles. I will try to do better in the following parts. Change that affects the hero in the past is impossible. But if it happens it destroys all the future.

why she move so slow?timer and sound are okay but she really move so slow

This game was just okay. For some reason, the main character kind of looked like Cornholio. I guess it was just the jacket. It does have pretty upbeat music. What was strange was how the game really was. It seems like most of the time I just got lucky finding out the right thing to do.

I wish it was not like that. I guess it does have a pretty adventurous style. It's pretty unique. The text images were done very poorly though. It was just something easily typed.

I LOVE games where time is involved... especially this case in which the pause makes you blur the screen, this has been awesomely executed... the only reason it's 4 stars is because the controlls don't feel tight whatsoever... i know that's not the main reason you made the game, but the tightness of your movement is part of the game seeing how you have to move over platforms and etc... love it... 4 stars on the review and 5 stars on the submission

RodKis responds:

Thanks for the nice review. The next part I want to make a real adventure with lots of enemies. It's like training levels.

Love the concept. Was challenging without being overly diffilcult

Thanks for feedback