Reviews for "Tightrope Theatre"

This feels like so much more than a regular LD entry! Everything from the level variations to the pixel graphics, catchy circus music and innovative idea is great. I realized once when accidentally jumping into a ball of flame that it spun off to the side - not sure if it was supposed to do that - but overall it seems bug-free too.

Cycling steadily through the levels is the real challenge in this game, not so much the actual obstacles and platforms, but the fact that you're always rolling around. It's simple, it's clever, it's addicting! A grand feat for a mere 48 hours!

-cd-

This game is fantastic. And made in under 48 hours? Holy crap!

The controls felt just right for being on a unicycle in a game. Maybe on the side of easy, but considering the amount of obstacles, I think you struck the perfect balance. At level 17 I had to quit for a day because I was losing my patience, and only completed the game the next day. Also, I think it would be great if you added bonus levels that were even harder.

I think I am the only one who doesn't complete level 24. Because of this, I cried for an hour

It's not my fault hard things automatically get on my bad side. I actually love this game!

thanks for the game :)