For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tightrope Theatre"

awesome game. challenging with beautiful pixel art 5/5 "it's like skyrim with a unicycle" IGN

Nice presentation, slick (pun intended) responsive controls, and the right mix of brutal challenge but forgiving nature of a good platformer. Well done sir!

I think I am the only one who doesn't complete level 24. Because of this, I cried for an hour

Fix the area hit rate.
was standing on a fire ball didn't die look at one my whole family explodes...........

I am really trying to find something wrong with this game so I can give it less. But I can't really. So... well done. Really well done.