For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tightrope Theatre"

Very, very difficult. Some of those levels required pin point jumps which just aren't easy on a unicycle. I wish it had been a little more forgiving that way, but otherwise it provides a good challenge and was a very cool theme.

This feels like so much more than a regular LD entry! Everything from the level variations to the pixel graphics, catchy circus music and innovative idea is great. I realized once when accidentally jumping into a ball of flame that it spun off to the side - not sure if it was supposed to do that - but overall it seems bug-free too.

Cycling steadily through the levels is the real challenge in this game, not so much the actual obstacles and platforms, but the fact that you're always rolling around. It's simple, it's clever, it's addicting! A grand feat for a mere 48 hours!

-cd-

Another AWESOME platformer by AdventureIslands! 5 stars!

Very enjoyable game. Took a little bit to get used to the controls, but I imagine that riding a unicycle on a tightrope is pretty damn hard. I enjoyed the game quite a bit, the graphics and sound were quite apt for a circus performance in the 16-bit era.

Great game. Addicting, good graphics and very entertaining.