Reviews for "Tightrope Theatre"

Great game, but i have to admit that the soundtrack tends to be too repetitive and after some minutes it is annoying.

This game is fantastic. And made in under 48 hours? Holy crap!

The controls felt just right for being on a unicycle in a game. Maybe on the side of easy, but considering the amount of obstacles, I think you struck the perfect balance. At level 17 I had to quit for a day because I was losing my patience, and only completed the game the next day. Also, I think it would be great if you added bonus levels that were even harder.

Challenging but good game!

Not saying that the game is not good but, this game is my nightmare... Slippery parkour + obsticles + no floor = rage

Nice graphics, but it hangs when I finish first stage. The curtain goes down and then it freezes. Same thing happens in Steam Rouge GB.

I'm a Linux user with Firefox if that helps.