For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Tightrope Theatre"

HHHOOOOLY CRAAP i managed to finish it in 13 minutes with my left hand!
Anyway it's a pretty good (if slightly infuriating) game and a perfect example of every level is the ice level

That was bloody hard. 5/5 for fun 5/5 for Keyboard not liking this game. 5/5 for the jump height varies so much in between jumps that it resulted in many deaths. 5/5 for the inconsistent speed increases when I pressed the left or right buttons. 5/5 for having good music. 5/5 for the difficulty. 5/5 for good level design. Just 5/5 everything.

Liked the music :D

Hey this was a lot of fun! The game was very challenging without being IWBTG levels of hard and the stages varied very nicely so I didn't get bored or irritated with monotony. The only thing I wish is for maybe a few more themes in the game. Other than that this was fabulous!

Jesus christ on a fucking Unicicle(lol) this was hard