Reviews for "CaGe - Casual Genocide"

Well it's just a game, not a bad one, like some guys suddenly decided to improve their flash skills and make a game. Flow was allright, but seriously, in a worst nightmare, i couldnt even imagine a game like that on a frontpage.

great game m8 and thanks for all medals.

ok, so my first impression was, " oh great, another click musher...". But, the soundtrack is more than just ok, and the game it self is surpisingly addictive! I especially like the upgrade system, it's subtle and doesn't overpower the weapons with just a couple levels, plus, it gives you more insentive to keep playing. Don't know what the maximum upgrade level is yet, though. The sigil system is good, too. the one thing i can't quite grasp, is the zombies, and what i mean by that is, that there have been occasions when a smily turned into a zombie while my cursor was on the other side of the screen and it was not hit once let alone killed. Never the less this is a game worth playing and a fine addition to the newgrounds family.

SadCatStudio responds:

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate us!
Also wishing you a Happy New Year very soon :)

This is a really simple game and quite easy to play. Though it makes really fun and is good to keep you busy with that for a couple of minutes from time to time. Like it

Great game but is 100,000 really possible? I played 4hrs and was on 7000!