Reviews for "CaGe - Casual Genocide"

Nice game for a while.
But I got the blazin (10 minutes burning) in 1 minute and the laser one in about 5 seconds.
I like the game ;)

How did this game get 3 stars? And when did "this makes poop look good" and "blam this piece of crap" become "this isn't very good" and "I'm sensitive and british"?

SadCatStudio responds:

"Remember, you're submitting a REVIEW for this CONTENT. This isn't a place for you to make smug jokes, post stupid nonsense, or act like a total jerk.
If you're voting LOW, offer constructive criticism to help the artist get better. Voting HIGH? Don't just say "Loved it!" – we can see your stars! Tell us what you loved and why! Tons of people read these, not just the artist.
If your review is plain mean, offensive, or generally unhelpful, you could be banned and your account may be deleted."

ok, so my first impression was, " oh great, another click musher...". But, the soundtrack is more than just ok, and the game it self is surpisingly addictive! I especially like the upgrade system, it's subtle and doesn't overpower the weapons with just a couple levels, plus, it gives you more insentive to keep playing. Don't know what the maximum upgrade level is yet, though. The sigil system is good, too. the one thing i can't quite grasp, is the zombies, and what i mean by that is, that there have been occasions when a smily turned into a zombie while my cursor was on the other side of the screen and it was not hit once let alone killed. Never the less this is a game worth playing and a fine addition to the newgrounds family.

SadCatStudio responds:

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate us!
Also wishing you a Happy New Year very soon :)

Having a difficult time figuring out if its worth upgrading...since it doesnt really do anything...

SadCatStudio responds:

Ummm you mean weapons? Yea, it does. Try and hit 1000 kills with LVL1 Thunderbeard, and then do the same with 10LVL one.

great game m8 and thanks for all medals.