Reviews for "000 PRESS Z"

Nice and entertaining little game, but I also managed to get cought by the same bug, as Ryhonn. Like that ( s10 . postimg . org/k4aqraqll/Stuck_Bug . jpg )

Alvarop-S responds:

Thank you very much for the kind comment and the bug report Rystik. That was very helpful.

What's funny is that fixing that bug would be very easy. I would just have to change those tiles for destructible ones and everything would be fixed! I will fix it if I make a post-ludum dare version. :)

Interesting concept, it's a great and entertaining game.

Great game. It's nice that you're able to go back to levels after finishing the level.

Alvarop-S responds:

Thank you. You know, some people told me that they would have liked it better if you would only go to levels you haven't completed. I don't know what to think anymore, lol.

If it weren't for your game, I wouldn't know that I'm such a patient person ;-) Seriously, you managed to maintain an ideal balance between difficulty level and playability. Yes, it's difficult and unforgiving, but never too frustrating, thanks to the idea of throwing the player into another level after he loses a life.

Some nice chiptune as game music would be nice, though.

Alvarop-S responds:

It would be nice indeed, but I only had 48 hours and I have no idea how to make music. If I make a more fleshed-out version of the game eventually, I'll make sure it has a killer soundtrack.

Thanks for the kind comment.

Cool mechanic. You can use the strategy of dying in certain places if you wanna start in a certain place in the next level. But it's a bit frustrating when you have to go through the whole level to get the key then all the way back to the door only to die at the last second.

Sometimes the mechanic glitches me into walls. One time that happened I could shoot my way out using the recoil to push me to safety, but this time the glitch was fatal: http://oi62.tinypic.com/35mi8ec.jpg

Alvarop-S responds:

I'm working on a full version of the game where this won't happen anymore and you won't have to play the levels you already beat over and over again.

Thanks for the cool comment.