Reviews for "Last Town"

It was simplistic, but also had some depth. Basically, monsters walk in straight line, some have ranged attacks, and different villagers "towers" have different attributes and area of effect. There is an interesting story with some mild interactivity and a twist towards the middle. Overall, enjoyable way to kill some time but could have been better. More mechanics for the villagers or intelligence from the enemies would be nice.

Great game. Slow levels, but fun. Only other gripe is that it was too easy, especially once you get the range upgrade. Max ranged Jav + a bunch of farmers = unstoppable. Didn't need any other units...

Great game, though I don't think the final split up is a good idea since the engineer is OP so you have to choose the side that has him.

Awesome game. Plays well. I like the variety in units, and the splits were cool because it forced me to branch out my upgrades. One thing that annoyed me though was that you lose the Cleric in the end no matter what. Put a lot of points in Cleric and a lot of my strategy was based on them. However, it did force me to rethink my strategy and redirect points to up health and defense. Overall I really liked it. Wish it was longer, or had an endless mode. A way to sell or simply remove units would be nice as well. Also, there is no description for the last Cleric upgrade. Is that a glitch or does it actually do nothing?

Cool music. Reminds me of Sonny a bit.

I really like this game. There are a couple of things that I would like to put out there, for some food for thought.
*Spoilers Possibly*
I played through choosing different beginning options, the first time choosing to burn the witch option, and second time choosing not to. Winds up your assistant chooses to want to burn the witch anyway and tries to go ahead with it.

But that was the only difference. I was hoping to see a little bit of change of dialogue in the female witch, acknowledging that the mayor did not want to harm her and wanted to spare her.
Having the option is great, but if it doesn't matter what we click then the options might as well be blank.

The same with when you lie to the merchant.
If you lie and say you did not get any coins and gems, he just tells you that is interesting, and continues to want to do business with us - instead of leaving because we have no money. Which you can choose to be a punishment for bad character traits -- or even having the merchant acknowledging that we lied, building character for both the main character you play and the merchant. It appears he did not give me both a diamond and a coin like the first time when I did not lie to him. But it is subtle, and unexplained in plot making the decision making moot.

Otherwise great! Good fun, interesting abilities. I played for quite a while!