Reviews for "Last Town"

Great game. This is probably a dumb question but how do I use the apples from the apple tree. When I get apples I click on them and the apple symbol becomes highlighted. But I'm not sure what to do next. Can someone please help me out? Thanks:)

I really love the concept of this game. There is a fun story and your choices seem to make a difference for the game later on. I would have given 5 stars if it werent for the bugs some people here already mentioned. At some point the apples wont reproduce themselves anymore and then when you restart the game at the same spot they do again. Also I noticed that especially during the (really hard) boss fight the special abilities would not work even if I still had villagers of that specific type... Last critique is about the boss at the end.

[SPOILER]
That one move where he just grabs one your people and they disappear seems to happen just randomly and sometimes he would just grab all of my people one after the other when at other times he would only grab one or two. Maybe you could put a limit to how often he can use that ability cause it is super strong...
[END OF SPOILER]

Anyways it is a great game that eventually I did beat and now I will try again with a different strategy ;)

I wish there was a way to sell units for a percent of the original apples back. I was one enemy away from finishing a level I'd struggled several times over to do, I had a unit left but they were too far away to reach the enemy as they broke down a wall. Being able to sell and buy another would've given me the last little amount of apples needed to put another unit down and win.

I thought it was a cute game, not too hard, not too easy. I liked having the different responses for the end game and the statue.

However, I did not get the Fortress and Ozy medals, and it erased my save file upon reloading the page. Am not willing to play again since I do not know if I'll get them the second time.

This was a pretty fun game. The story was simple enough to keep me interested, the upgrades and various units all felt useful, and there didn't feel like there was a lot that got in the way of the game. A few things to note, though. Towards the end, the enemy count alongside your large number of units made it difficult to tell what was going on in fights, and I just resorted to making the same exact formation for the last few levels over and over (excluding the boss). While the sections where you lose certain units were quite unique and added some challenge, it felt annoying to have spent so many coins on upgrades for units which you'll never use again. And I don't know if it's just my mouse bugging out on me or not, but the game was a little unresponsive at times and didn't select the skills when I clicked on them. With those complaints aside, I really enjoyed this, and the minor branching paths in the story do give this some replayability.