Reviews for "Last Town"

It's really amazing how a little bit of charm and creativeness with the story, combined with a relatively simple game can create something outstanding.

Its a great stragey game and its also has a adventure to it at all. Hope there a next one.

One of the best games i played in a long time

Reminds me of a certain game, Kingdom Rush I think? This took me two days to finish, since it I had to wait three days for the others to come back. I kept dying but the awesome part of the whole failing thing was that I kept racking up gems and coins, just wow. I see what everyone means that the Farmers are OP, they are I guess, since their dirt cheap and tough. The group that I decided to remain was the Blacksmith, Javelineer, {I think that's how its spelled} and the Engineer. The Blacksmith is perfect to make everyone else faster for a short time, the Javelineer {You know} awesome cause he pushes back an enemy along with some others all the way back to the beginning. The Engineer has one purpose, the walls. Upgraded those to the max and they saved me a bunch of times. The damage they do to enemies isn't high, but it does hurt them enough to let me place a Farmer. I kept using a bunch of formations, but the best one I found was setting everyone up by the very front, 2 by 2 on the squares, then eventually filling up every spare spot on the front with anyone I can place. The walls should be put behind the tombstones so to stop the enemies from going anywhere, they usually take enough damage from the wall they just die. This game did get a bit boring, but I just went along with it. The Cleric I found the most useless. Also, do NOT {Unless you have a death wish} choose the option "What were you discussing with the witch?" Or something like that, he will just leave you without trading for that one time. I hope for a Lost Town 2.

Very enjoyable game. This was great fun. I like the choices aspect of it, too. The variety of characters you can use to fight. Etc.