Reviews for "Last Town"

v nice

Love it. Nice story :P I love that i can chose a way to progress the game :3

great game just gets 2 hard when u have 2 pick 3 people that waz the worse art of the game but i loved it the farmers where good cuz they where super cheap awesome story

EXTREMELY well done, unique and overall AMAZING AND ORIGINAL DEFENSE GAME!!!! 10/10 and an amazing playthrough. not too long and can be completed in once sitting. Not alot of replayability but Im totally ok with it and will recomend to all my friends! WELL DONE MY FRIENDS! I hope to see more like this or even an expansion!!!

The oNLY complaint i have is there are just SOOO many citizens, its soi hard to keep track of, i ended up only using farmers, engineers, and the javelin dudes for pure damage, and to build walls and it was extremely effective.

I love games for their stories, formost. I love how this game had a branching story with choices affecting the future and current situations--though a good improvement would be a speed up timer of sorts (which seems the current norm in TD games).