Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Last Town"

There should have been at least a 2nd ending - depending of your choices. I really hoped for another one and I don't think, there is a 2nd. I can't say it more precise, because I would spoiler too much. Great game, no doubt.

My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

Pretty good game. I liked that there were choices to be made.

A few suggestions:

A speed button would be very useful. Sometimes the pace of the levels is just too slow.
Give the ability to place a unit multiple times without having to select it each time, perhaps with Shift+Click.
Lastly, binding the special abilities to the number keys would be a good move.

I like the game and the story, there is a slight thing that is annoying though.

Sometimes you want to start over because you know you messed up, but you have to wait forever till the round is ending because the zombies are moving so slow and maybe you still have multiple shots left, etc. If you could add a "restart" option (maybe to the pause menu?) it would become less frustrating.

Also balance wise, the end boss seems quite a jump in difficulty to the rest, especially since he is eating the units sometimes very frequently. The only way to defeat him that I've found as of yet is to spam mass farmers with high range close to the monster and spam apple trees to replace them as quickly as possible.

All in all, a solid game, I enjoyed it.

Needs a speed up button. very good though