Reviews for "Last Town"

This is a fun farming game...

I would love the ability to target, though I know that would defeat the mechanics of this game. Never have I sworn so much at my screen. This game has been worth it all the way through, and I'm glad it's around. I don't have any particular criticisms, and I hope I never will have any.

I love it!

It´s good to pass the time and nostalgic!!!

This was a pretty fun game. The story was simple enough to keep me interested, the upgrades and various units all felt useful, and there didn't feel like there was a lot that got in the way of the game. A few things to note, though. Towards the end, the enemy count alongside your large number of units made it difficult to tell what was going on in fights, and I just resorted to making the same exact formation for the last few levels over and over (excluding the boss). While the sections where you lose certain units were quite unique and added some challenge, it felt annoying to have spent so many coins on upgrades for units which you'll never use again. And I don't know if it's just my mouse bugging out on me or not, but the game was a little unresponsive at times and didn't select the skills when I clicked on them. With those complaints aside, I really enjoyed this, and the minor branching paths in the story do give this some replayability.