Reviews for "The Politician."

Great Job my man! Can't wait to see MUCH more!

nice,no voices-using just music and animation to convey a message...great flash!

Wow amazing, so very much social criticism. Dont trust someone who only looks good for the cameras, "by their fruits ye shall know them". This is also about the madness of life, all the people fighting each other, exploiting and manipulating until eventually they themselves get stabbed in the back "Tis all a Checker-board of Nights and days where Destiny with Men for Pieces plays: Hither and thither moves, and mates and slays, and one by one back in the Closet lays".

Ex-Poser responds:

Thanks for the in depth comment HibiscusMallow, its good to see that people can build more from simply one idea.

This is expressive, very in-depth, and very humorous. The act of Satirizing a government is always fun. I also imagine that this cartoon would be going through the joker's head, fun and bright yet utterly, utterly disturbing. I hope an actual political official sees this one day, it might do good for the country. (which country? every country.)

Ex-Poser responds:

Thanks for the comment, though I'm not entirely sure this animation could change a country however, seeing how there were and are many movements and protests before hand that are extremely more intense than this. Just to say, I had the weirdest dream last night that was entirely political, it made sense and it was intense, like a protest! Then it got strange and I dressed up as an old lady for a street prank, but no one believed me and I ran away... However, in my political dream I realized how much more I could've done with this animation. So, there may actually be a sequel to this, but only time will tell.

simple truths.