Reviews for "Pee On Your Daughter"

This is like an electronic medieval rap cult brainwashing video encouraging every man should piss on their daughter. Not gonna lie I'm about to watch it for the 5th time in a row...

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahhah respect and appreciate that!! I'm relaunching my website now :)

I hate to say it, but it's true.

This was surprisingly creepy, and I don't mean the video... the song.... it gives me chills...
Also, her mouth is HUGE, what is she a blue whale?!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Years of living on the farm has forced her to eat big sized burgers, chickens and over-sized eggs. Plus she sticks large tree stumps in her mouth for no apparent reason

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well, Compared to your other stuff, it was just not as funny as I was expecting.
I think my eyes are still bleeding and I am praying that I wont have that song stuck in my head this time tomorrow.