Reviews for "Pee On Your Daughter"

come on man this is just no please no...

to be honest I expected something better from you... hell incest would be better than this... at least that doesn't involve disposing of human waste inside a child's mouth... that's just... wrong.

Well, Compared to your other stuff, it was just not as funny as I was expecting.
I think my eyes are still bleeding and I am praying that I wont have that song stuck in my head this time tomorrow.

this looks like somethign from 1995.... your trying to be like koit except you lack the clever touch he has about it. buy in al seriousness this was just awful. the audio was crap it sounded like you where singing from across the room and using an old casio keyboard demo mode to make the song. the animation was nearly non exsistant as very little moved. art...? i guess it could have been worse though your background was a static file photo of a farm. all in all it was crap. and i bet if i watched your other movies they would likely also be pretty bad... so that's a thing.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

who the fuck is Koit???

that was ..... wierd but have to admit was really confusing at first but when i saw how happy she was i felt ok good job :)