Reviews for "I was on the Throne"

A little hint for those stuck in the beginning (took me about 10 minutes before I found this out myself): click and HOLD the blue creature.

An interesting and innovative little number. I enjoyed the surreal aspect of the game.

A beautiful game - I really love the level design. However, it was short. It might have been better if it was a bit longer, or if you had integrated a story, i.e. someone leaves notes saying that the king has trapped you and you need to kill him to escape, and this person leaves notes in each level which help with the puzzle and / or expand the storyline. Overall though, this is excellent.

I like the style, it kind of remind me of Sword and Sworcery. However, I am not a big fan of the puzzles which don't really make sense; it's sometimes hard to understand what you are supposed to do. Also I'm not a big fan of the big X button on the right upper corner. It makes you quit the game; a flash game. Pointless IMO.
Still, looks cool and nice theme.

This game is awfully made. It doesn't look amazing and the puzzles are stupid. I have no clue what the fuck is going on so quit before the end. I don't know why this game is getting so much praise.