Reviews for "I was on the Throne"

This game is AMAZING 10/10. I loved the complicated puzzles. The style of the game was creative and cool. :) :D

Incredibly well done!

I don't often like point and click games (mostly due to how a few year back they were all the same "escape the house" kind of thing)

This game however, was incredibly well done. The puzzles are really cool. At the time of writing this I have just done the reel puzzle Very good idea.

the binary in the desc reads
What's happening?
We need something to do with that! You can not do anything without me ... Get your hands off me and ...

give it 10/10 on personal injoyment 6/10 on hard to beat and its awesome game send mail if making more game like this

Unique. Need more