Reviews for "Video Game: The Game"

I get that it's a parody but it's not funny and isn't even a game. Ah, the weekly creator, it's such a step down from at least trying to innovate.

I don't understand the purpose of intentionally creating content epileptics can't watch. Even if I can view it without problems, I don't know anyone who would sit back and just watch it.

This "game" is a travesty and should never have been birthed.

i dont mean to be mean but this game was stupid

GuyUngerNL responds:

you are so mean :C

This is not a game. Simply adding a couple of clicks and the ability to turn the character around a couple of times does not a game make. This would've made a hilarious video, and it summarizes most adventure games quite well. But, again, -not- a game!

Re-submit this as a video, and you'll get 5 stars, as it was creative and very enjoyable to watch. Honestly, it seemed like a trailer for an actual game, and had it been that, I would'be played/bought said game! But.. It wasn't. Try again.

GuyUngerNL responds:

A big part of the trick of this "game" is to make the player feel sort of helpless and confused by everything that's going around. They want to play it as a game but all the game does is show you ridiculous stuff and shout at you without you having much to do about it.
If it was categorized as a video, this whole effect wouldn't work

I don't have any idea what was that.