Reviews for "Pass The Gravy"

A lot of us had our doubts about this one in the beginning, but somehow we managed to pull it off. A truly impressive job by everyone here. PeenClock is the best new Clock. His part had me falling out of my chair. Just awesome!

Yay, now I don't have to make A Clock Thanksgiving 3!

For those of you keeping score, this is ten minutes long. I really do appreciate you celebrating Thanksgiving. With all the Christmas stuff, a lot of people forget about it. I had a great feast with my family. Wait, I'm getting off topic. I like seeing the different styles.

I thought it was going to end when it first said "The End". Boy, was I wrong! It did have a real "The End" at, well, the end. I loved the audio from the Looney Tunes cartoon. Happy Thanksgiving!

I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me. Thank you for showing me the true meaning of Thanksgiving. My heart is now filled with joy and turkey, and I'm going to the hospital. You're doing God's work.

very nice i too am thankful for the clock crew thanks guys made my day xD