Reviews for "Dead Detention #1"

This Game IS AWESOME! I like it 08jackt

i dont know if you got this ideea from Highschool OF the Dead but it sure looks simple and interactive but you could always improve for instance you can try adding some more movement scenes and insted of reading the things you can try bit of voice acting you did a great job but i think you can do better

A pretty good "game", though I think to make it better, you should work on adding branching paths. I'm not saying "The Walking Dead" style gameplay, but adding some choice to the game would make it even better. Even maybe add a bit of challenge to the minigames, like timers, to help give the player a bit of satisfaction for completing a minigame.
I do also like the simplicity of the art style, but there were a few parts were I wasn't sure what was what. Look at what you could improve, be ambitious but practical, and I think you'll be able to do cool things with this series.

we really need a sequel or we will turning into angry zombies. cool i like ow naomi looks .

JackAstral responds:

Ahaha thanks! I'll definitely make episode 2 sometime in December!

It's a pretty ok game. I liked the story, but the gameplay elements were a little lacking. Maybe you could add a sort of running scene where u control Max and fight off zombies and stuff? Overall, it's pretty cool, and i loved the little DayZ joke u threw in there!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'll definitely try making some more mini-gamey interactive parts in episode 2!