Reviews for "NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix)"

666/5 satan pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but I do enjoy this version of NEIN circles! The extra SFX certainly enhances the hell aspect of the original!

I don't know what everyone expects of this song. It's not like there's a way to know how the original song was made. Unless Rukkus himself gave you the MIDI file you can't change the track much. Even if it is a "bootleg remix" it's still good in my opinion. It really captures the unsettling vibes.
By the way when is your sample pack going to be released?

1:00 is basically Nine Circles with some pauses and something over it.
The extra half star is 2:03, love the remix
The second drop
This is not good
;3;)/ just pauses, some extra sounds,
And tuning it down,

I see why this only took 4 days to make,
I don't do remixes but it seems
Not a good remix...

3.5/5 Need more originality mixed in...

I feel like you took the original song and just added a load of sound effects over it. I like the thought and concept, yet I don't like how you remixed it. Remixing can be something really creative, and this is just not a reflection of that.
The second half does seem better at a remix but the second drop is just more sound effects slapped on to the original tune. Nice try, but no cigar.
I know this remix has received immense support from its listeners, and I respect their opinions. I just can't see why this remix is seen as so good.
You even said that you threw it around a bit, but it sounds like you threw it all in a jug, mixed it, emptied it and uploaded it. Thanks for your patience.

Xtrullor responds:

That's exactly how it was done - there was no other way to do it really. They usually call them "bootleg" remixes, remixes done on top of the original audio file. I did not own the stems of the soundtrack, so I had to do it this way or remake it completely.

The second drop was admittedly done with not much effort at all, as if to rush it complete for a reason or an another.

Thanks for the comment.

Actually creepier then the original Nine Circles, I love it.
A remix of Problematic, Jawbreaker, or Sine Wavs would be amazing. :D