Reviews for "NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix)"

Xtrullor tried to remix the god of dubstep, and this is what he got.

Unfortunately the original is better, but at least this one is still good.

Also at 2:18 - 2:25 you didn't remix it at all.

4/5 It's Gr8 m8 but not 8/8

Noice. Like the synth near the second pre-drop. but it was a bit to similar to the original. could have been more creative.

I absolutely love most of your songs, but this one is top! If someone would ask me what is dubstep I would definitely play them this song. Keep up the good work

YES IT FINALLY HAPPENED
but in all honesty, the wubs seemed kinda random in the drop
But the periods between drops are AMAZING.
Favorite part has to be the end. *sound cuts* "TF was that"

I rate this a good 5 stars, if I could rate higher it would be a 69/10. Im sorry newgrounds don't ban me, but the good thing about this is that its actually dubstep by this I mean, the original song is dubstep, but is not that good dubstep, and you really changed it by adding more sounds, and dubstep. Nice track :)