Reviews for "Button Game Trilogy"

Pretty good game. Only problem is when you lose, you restart from the beginning, which gets really annoying if you've almost finished the game.

VioletVulpine responds:

Thanks, it's an issue when designing these games, checkpoints I mean. Basically having you go back to the start both encourages the player to play faster (and they can then speedrun through), but I understand the frustration. I'll take this into account though, thanks.

Reminds me of Impossible Quiz

Never heard of it.

defeating death is hard

VioletVulpine responds:

Not really a review. And it's supposed to be hard. He's the master of death.

Decently entertaining but made massively less so by having to start over at the beginning

Add checkpoints after every fourth or third of the game if you make another one m8

What's a checkpoint?

I Didn't get very far because sifting though hundreds of wrong actions, and completing the same tedious "challenges" over and over again does not seem fun. This is not a challenge at all (as stated in the game), a challenge implies that you find the answers based on skill, not luck, for example calling a slot machine a challenge would be misleading.

instead of calling the challenges you should call them shit tasks.

It would appeal more to me if the answers to the questions you actually need to use your brain to find (as stated in the requirements for the game) instead of absentmindly going through the stages of the game based on memory.

+1 because some people like this kind of shit and I am not the target audience.

VioletVulpine responds:

Thanks, any tips on how to make this more of a skill based thing would be helpful.