Reviews for "Annual Pig Roast"

sorry but funny is the least i expected from this animation and sex while roasting a pig is disgusting no offence i like the animation and wot not but.... im not into roast orgies if ya catch my drift

Wow I did not expect this to be so funny!

Well its sure been a while since I last watched one of youre animations and reviewed this is awesome

Youre animation skills have gotten better I thought this was very well done, I thought the details were good.

I really loved this funny movie it is sick incest but the comedy is what I loved it's so amusing I cried with laughter the comedy is so funny.

I loved the pay off I did not think at first I would like this but it very quickly made me laugh overall awesome movie

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Thanks a lot boss!! Appreciate the review, hopefully you enjoy the new ones coming next week ;)

hilarrious

:D :D :D

... da fuck?

Reallly sorry dude :S

I wish I can unsee this

JunkYardAnimations responds:

No you don't ;) You're a naughty fox dirty helmet man!