Reviews for "Journey fan animation"

Very cool stuff! Although I was a little bummed that you didn't include the part where they turn into angels and fly up the mountain and turn into those little pixel thingies. (OOPS! SPOILER ALERT!) But it was still great. It makes me wanna play Jouney again. Meanwhile, I'll keep going over a little Journey idea I have in my head. A music video of Fleet Foxes' White Winter Hymnal. With Journey.

I loved it it was beautiful just like the game its self! Awesome job!

This animation really captured the mood and look of Journey, amazing work!

I can understand why you didnt put in the actual end not to spoil anything, and yes i had that too with multiple guys, this is really a experience, not a game. its something that you have to have ventured through atleast once in your life. Its a piece of timeless art. And this beautiful movie honors it perfectly.

-cal.

I love the game, i've played it over and over, but i'm still playing it once in a while..just for the feeling.
The best feeling in the whole game is when you complete your journey with just one true friend that doesn't leave you, who's helpful and takes his time, communicates with you and can almost understand you...and at the and, sits besides you on the top of the mountain, taking a break and gives you a feeling of joy, friendship and maybe even makes a symbol in the snow, like a heart... the first time i finished the game with one person only...this all happened and i nearly cried a bit, because it felt so emotional...i think i'll go on another Journey tonight...great vid man... i hope there will be a second Journey.. thumbs up.