For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MURDER"

if there could be an continue, i vould love it. MORE ENDINGS, MEDALS,

Tops in casual gaming, and yet with enough strategy and reaction time needed to make it entertaining even for more serious gamers. I loved it, and couldn't stop playing it until I'd gotten all medals and all endings. Terrific!

...If you wanted to make a sequel with more characters, endings and death sequences, I wouldn't quibble.

Very interesting idea. Would love to see a sequel with more enemies, animations, endings, and achievements.
Also I ended this on the eternity ending... PERFECT! JUST PERFECT!

I had a good time playing the game so just for this it deserve 5 stars. You can still upgrade it by making different ending or new weapons/caracters but even without it it was still very funny. Keep up the good works :)

Cute