For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "MURDER"

AH! There has been a MURDER!!! a Murder most foul!! this is so cute! ...and its a really fun game :P easy to pick up and fun art. clever concept too, don't think I've seen something quite like this before. Kudos!

Game crashed when the king was supose to have a heart attack

molkman responds:

Fixed that. Sorry!

lol so funny to play and get all the endings

so there's a glitch in the game. If you turn around just as you are about to die of a=old age, it stalls and the two just keep walking in place until you refresh the page. Kinda upsetting. Also: I don't know if it's supposed to be this way, but when you turn on the killer, your red bar continues to go down. This makes not dying really easy to do. I think it would make more sense (at least game wise) if the red bar stopped going down when you turned. That's just my opinion. I really like the animation and even the artwork. It's repetitive, but it's still nicely done. For a simple game it works well, keep it up :D

molkman responds:

Red bar is going down because it's the age, so it won't stop while turning around. The glitch is fixed by now, sorry about that.