Reviews for "Sex Hair II The Woolening"

i was expecting something amazing but you just blew my mind friend XD the last hairbender got me real hard :D i'd give it 100 stars if i could but oh well 5 will have to do :D everyone must see this *-*
and i now im waiting for sexhair 3 XD hehe
and now to the animation and voice acting both really well i can see why it took you so long :D you really put all of it in this one :D was really worth the wait n_n i dont know what else to say so ima close it here :3 cant wait for more of your stuff c:

LMFAO

that was just awesome I'm speechless.. the art, music, animation and the voices are amazing, it's so amazing my eyes are burning with so much awesomeness..

(school is good, worth the wait :D)

Bro, I know that feel... hair buckle... doesn't feel good man...