Reviews for "Slippery Shower"

JESUS CHRIST!

What exactly does this have to do with a slippery shower?
No one slipped.

I mean, I get the humor, it's a shark, so it doesn't reason, or something. But what I'd like to know is how the shark got there (sharks can get to over 5,000 lbs. That tub would be GONE in a few seconds of it standing there), how it intends to survive outside of saltwater (sharks aren't normally comofrotable in fresh water, some are, but the design of this one doesn't suggests it's one of them), and how the hell it thinks its going to get away with being there (someone gonna call animal control over this incident!)

This may be quite old but I still enjoy it and find it entertaining watching and reading the comments. Personally I understand the endings point but at the same time knowing someone that studies sharks it makes me feel weird in it scientific inaccuracy 😅 either way still enjoyable

This just makes me smile, that was amazing