Reviews for "Chompy"

This game is very good. It has a great design, and other things which we will now go into.

MUSIC:
The music is very catchy, and will most likely leave it stuck in a majority of the players head. It suits the overall bouncy and cheery theme of the game as well. Also, the music is very clear. Even while I was experiencing a bit of lag the music remained in its pristine state.

GAMEPLAY:
One thing I enjoyed alot about this game is the progression is amazing. It does an amazing job at slowly increasing the difficulty, while still providing a challenge. I recall one of the final levels an area where the fireballs with legs blended into coins, which was a great example of a challenge trying to dodge them. Also, its very good that all the mechanics (e.g the drop down platforms, ladders) stayed in the game consistently, whereas on other games I usually see a new concept, but it just straight up stops appearing after its debut. The game isn't too difficult as well, so it won' make too many rage.

GRAPHICS:
The graphics are very good, and suit the gameplay and music. Yeah I dont know much about graphics and such so thats all I can really say.

FINAL VERDICT:
Chompy is a great game with several interesting features. It also has a bit of comedy such as one of the level transitions being "tears of joy". I then realized you were referencing crocodile tears and just went "ohhhhhh". The overall gameplay is great and everything compliments eachother.

WolveGames. suVrik, camoshark, and Step did a great job on this game.

GuyUngerNL responds:

hey, thanks a lot for the in depth review!
I was also very satisfied by steps work here. He did a really amazing job with the music.
I'm glad you enjoyed playing it. Thanks again!

best platform

The music is glorious. It goes perfectly will the coin craze, fast pace, and crazy screen shaking. The levels are easy, but fun.

10/10 bestttt game ever would chomp again

Oh my... I quite love this game! The New York night jazz with the life-like footsteps, screen shaking and flashes. Very fun! And the text in-between levels is my favorite. "MONEY IS TIME." "TIME IS MONEY." Excellent game.